SoCLA Online Micro Conference - 15 October 2021
Australia’s Green New Deal – the challenges and opportunities for the construction sector as Australia pivots to the green energy economy
A one day online micro conference - Friday 15 October 2021
Registration is FREE for all members and students, and $100 for non-members. With membership costing $110 for corporate individual members and $220.00 for individual members, this is an excellent time to join SoCLA and reap the benefit of free registration to the online micro conference.
From noon, Perth-based delegates have the option to continue online or are warmly invited to attend Jones Day in person.
Location: Central Park, Level 51, 152-158 St Georges Terrace, Perth
A light lunch with be provided at Jones Day, courtesy of FTI Consulting.
There is a cap on numbers at Jones Day so please also RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to attend in person at Jones Day.
Join today to attend this event for free !
Click here for program details
View the speaker profiles here
Click here to access the event joining instructions
Access the accompanying paper by Scott Alden
- Please complete the event registration form (you will need to log in) but do not pay (your event registration is free). Once you get to the shopping cart please remove the registration fee from the cart. The cart will appear empty but your registration is complete. You will receive an auto email confirming your registration.
- Join today to attend this event for free!
- Follow the member event registration instructions above once you have joined.
- Please register as a site user on the SoCLA website;
- Complete the event registration form and follow the link to the shopping cart to pay by Visa or MasterCard. You will receive an auto email confirming your registration and a separate receipt. Please note that your event registration is not complete until payment is received.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about registration.