Whether your client is the builder, owner, contractor or sub-contractor, supplier or lender the issues in building and construction law are complex and difficult to clarify.
The Thomson Reuters Building & Construction Law Conference series taking place in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane over 27-29 November aims to address current and contentious issues such as:
- Security of Payments legislation post the Murray Report;
- insolvency reform and the new Ipso Facto regime;
- cladding liability and claims;
- procurement for construction;
- understanding ADR what works and when; and
- delay and concurrent delay.
SoCLA members receive a 10% discount. Please email email@example.com for the code before booking.
More information is avaiable on this flyer