We are pleased to announce the opening of the Supplemental Call for Abstracts for the SoCLA National Conference 2022, to be held in Hobart from 10-12 March 2022.
The conference theme is "Getting Risk Right”.
Abstracts should be submitted for one of the following streams:
- Known Knowns and Unknown Unknowns
- Baby steps or giant leaps?
- A material risk?
- When opportunity knocks
- Silver Linings
Authors notified of successful abstracts shall be required to submit a paper which will be made available to conference delegates and which will also be published on the Society's website.
The Call for Abstracts - Rules can be found here.
Abstracts must be submitted online here.
- Abstracts are to be received by 31 January 2022
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be issued by 11 February 2022
- Speakers to register and pay by 18 February 2022
- Final Papers are to be received by 4 March 2022