Have you considered being on a Victorian Government Board?
Opportunities for appointment to building and plumbing boards 2019
The Minister for Planning is seeking expressions of interest from Victorian’s interested in being appointed to the:
• Building Appeals Board;
• Building Advisory Council;
• Building Regulations Advisory Committee;
• Plumbing Advisory Council; and the
• Victorian Building Authority Board.
If you have experience in one or more of the following disciplines, you should consider contributing your skills on a building or plumbing board:
• Building or plumbing design and construction
• Building and construction law
• Consumer advocacy
• Public administration and governance
• Financial and commercial management
• Climate change adaptation
• Strategy and business management
• Infrastructure and project management
• Community engagement
Expressions of interest open March 2019.
More information is available on this postcard