SoCLA webinar "Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration"
Thursday 20 May 2021 at 4:00 pm AEST, 7:00 am BST
Presented by Adam Constable QC, Lucy Garrett QC, Samuel Townend QC, Robert Fenwick Elliott and Jennie Wild of Keating Chambers
In this session, Keating Chambers will cover:
- An overview of the law in respect of fiduciary duties, duties of confidentiality and expert duties.
- Discussion of the UK court decision in A Company v Secretariat Consulting  EWCA Civ 6.
- The Australian position on conflicts of interest.
- Other Australian law considerations (comparative law re dirty/clean experts and expert shopping).
- Practical considerations (scope of expert retainers, how to contract out of fiduciary duties, injunctions etc).
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81300331777
More information is available on this flyer.