SoCLA Webinar - 20 May 2021 "Conflicts of Interest in International Arbitration"
This webinar will be presented by Adam Constable QC, Lucy Garrett QC, Samuel Townend QC, Robert Fenwick Elliott and Jennie Wild of Keating Chambers
In this session, Keating Chambers will cover:
- An overview of the law in respect of fiduciary duties, duties of confidentiality and expert duties.
- Discussion of the UK court decision in A Company v Secretariat Consulting  EWCA Civ 6.
- The Australian position on conflicts of interest.
- Other Australian law considerations (comparative law re dirty/clean experts and expert shopping).
- Practical considerations (scope of expert retainers, how to contract out of fiduciary duties, injunctions etc).
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81300331777
More information is available on this flyer.