Monday 10 May 2021, 10.00 - 11.00am
Members may be interested in the free Procurement webinar presented by the Industry Capability Network (ICN), the Australian Industry Group (Ai Group) and the Western Sydney Procurement Steering Committee.
When it comes to finding new business opportunities, one of the biggest challenges can be breaking into new or expanding supply chains. This webinar will present the services of Industry Capability Network (ICN) which links suppliers with buyers across Australia and NZ.
For more than 30 years ICN has worked to keep local industry participation strong and make it easy for companies to find new business opportunities which fit their business profile.
Recent examples of business opportunities range from major road and rail infrastructure projects, defence projects, and supplying ICT services to government, to collaborations to manufacture ventilators, and supplying packaging to food manufacturers.
The interactive webinar will cover:
- The role of ICN in introducing businesses to projects large and small across ANZ
- Registering the capabilities of your business with ICN
- Subscribing to new project alerts
- Connecting with suppliers, projects and buyers
- Accessing the public list of over 200 projects in the pipeline for NSW
In NSW, ICN is funded by the NSW Government.