New papers have been added to the SCL International website
Several new papers have been added to the SCL International website in recent weeks.
- Securing Payment and Adjudicating Under a ‘Hybrid’ Contract, by Rachel Gwilliam
- To what Extent can the Contract Control its own Interpretative Method?, by Omar Jassam
- Microwaving Jesus’s Burrito: The Problem of No Oral Modification Clauses, by Anirudh Mandagere
- Six Month Arbitration Under the ICC Rules, Instead of Dispute Boards? - The UAE Model, by Rupert Choat
- The Prevention Principle After North Midland v Cyden Homes: Time for Change?, by Max Twivy
- The HSE Legal Framework for Incidents on Site in Qatar, by Emma Higham & Dinah Zhang
- When the Walls Come Tumbling Down: Fraud in Adjudication, Arbitration and Mediation, by Matthew Molloy
- UAE Federal Arbitration Law, by Heather Nevin
- Claims for defective works, by David Hume
- Entitlement to Time-Related Costs in Prolongation Claims – What Needs to be Considered?, by Christopher Ennis
You can access these at https://www.sclinternational.org/members/papers and will need to be logged in first.
Please email if you have any questions regarding registering on the SCL International website. Registration is free for SoCLA members.