Fire Safety Engineering Conference
Members may be interested in attending The Warren Centre's Fire Safety Engineering Conference - Building Confidence through the Professionalism of Fire Safety Engineering - at The University of Sydney Business School on Tuesday 4 February 2020.
SoCLA members will receive a 30% discount. Details of the discount code have been emailed to members or contact us for more information.
Tickets and more information are available here.
Keynote Speakers include:
- Sue Eddy, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Building Authority
- Ken Morrison, Chief Executive Officer, Property Council Australia
- Dr Bronwyn Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Engineers Australia
- Nicola Grayson, Chief Executive Officer, Consult Australia
- Peter Johnson, Fellow, ARUP
- Dr David Lange, Senior Lecturer, The University of Queensland
- Neil Savery, General Manager, Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB)
- Sarnia Rusbridge, representative of EA Society of Fire Safety
- Matthew Wright, Deputy CEO/GM of Technical Services, Fire Protection Association Australia
- Dr Jonathan Barnett, Managing Director, Basic Expert
- Laina Chan, Barrister and Director of Society of Construction Law Australia
- Alan Wilson, Managing Director, Alan Wilson Insurance
- Iain Drennan, Head of Construction Australasia, Willis Towers Watson
- Matthew Bell, Senior Lecturer and Co-Director of Studies, Uni Melbourne, Law School
- Ian Bailey, Barrister, Wentworth Chambers