The ABCB has prepared a discussion paper on "Building Manuals -- A Response to the Building Confidence Report".
It covers the problems caused by building owners not having accurate and complete information about their buildings, and seeks your views on:
- the information that should be collected in building manuals
- where information, collected for building manuals, should be stored
- who should oversee creation of a building manual
- possible processes to create building manuals, and
- the types of buildings that should require a building manual.
Members are invited to provide their comments on the discussion paper to the Society by email.