The Wild West - The Good The Bad and The Ugly?
“Are there unfair practices in construction projects in Western Australia?”
Online registrations for this event have now closed. Please direct any questions regarding registration to Marianne Rose.
Join the Society of Construction Law Australia, Master Builders Association of Western Australia and Consult Australia for a public discussion about the current state of contracting practices on construction projects in Western Australia.
Panellists will represent the various stakeholders in the construction industry, namely principals (Government and private), contractors, consultants and subcontractors
You will learn from them on practices you have seen and are concerned about, extending to:
- The current state of procurement in WA
- Risk transfer
- Contracting terms and conditions
- Practices during contract administration
- Practices during claims management and dispute resolution
Charge: $75 (incl GST)
Important note about registration:
- In order to register you must have a user account on this website. When clicking the link to register below, you will be taken to the log in page if you are not already logged in. If you do not have an account, it is quick and easy to set up one first.
- When you go to the registration form you should input the details of the person(s) attending. If you are registering more than one person, please use the 'Add another item' for each addtional person.
- When you click 'Save registration' you will be redirected to your Cart to make payment. If you have registered more than one person, you will need to increase the quantity in your cart to the total number of places you are paying for. Please also note that the price in the cart is shown without GST, which will be added during checkou