Is there an app for that?
Technology is the best way to manage risks on a construction project.
You are invited to a debate presented by
The Society of Construction Law Australia’s Young Constructors Committee
and hosted by MinterEllison's Projects, Infrastructure and Construction team in Brisbane.
5.30 pm for a 5.45 pm start with drinks and networking to follow the debate
Watch as two teams put their advocacy skills to the test on the role of technology in construction.
The debaters will be:
- Sean Brady (Managing Director, Brady Heywood)
- Florence Chen (Barrister-at-Law, Level Twenty Seven Chambers)
- Tom Fletcher (Partner, MinterEllison, Dispute Resolution)
- James Green (Barrister-at-Law, Level Twenty Seven Chambers)
- Brendan Read (Director, KordaMentha, Forensic), and
- Megan Turner (Senior Associate, Mills Oakley, Building, Construction and Infrastructure).
Petrina Macpherson (Senior Associate, MinterEllison, Projects, Infrastructure and Construction /
Comedian, the Sit Down Comedy Club) will be chairing the debate.
RSVP HERE by 22 June 2017. Please advise any dietary requirements.
Register early to avoid disappointment.