Reflections on the Year in Construction Law
The Society of Construction Law Australia in conjunction with Lighthouse Club Australia
invites you to their joint End of Year Function during which we will hear a number of pre-eminent speakers discuss 'Reflections on the Year in Construction Law"
Our speakers include:
- Ben Davidson (Partner, Corrs Chambers Westgarth)
- Jo Pugsley (Partner, Clayton Utz)
- Matthew Bell (Senior Lecturer and Melbourne Law School Co-Director of Studies, Construction Law at The University of Melbourne)
- Marko Misko (Partner, HWL Ebsworth)
- Kara Vague (Group General Manager - Strategic Projects, Downer Group)
who will share their thoughts on the top five developments in construction law over the past year.
It promises to be an interesting and thought-provoking evening of discussion.
More information is available on this flyer.