BIM and DIGITILISATION - Panacea or Placebo for disputes in the construction industry
Jonathan Brown, Principal at HKA, will take a frank look at information technology in the construction industry in particular BIM and digitilisation.
Jonathan will address:
- The adoption of BIM for use on construction projects
- The difficulties that can occur if is not properly understood and applied
- Some of the contractual issues around BIM that are likely to be faced in the near future, and what construction professionals can do about it.
- How we can use technology to communicate complex ideas
- How this technology can be used by experts and counsel to assist courts and tribunals.
More information is available on this flyer.
Please RSVP by 16 September 2019